Discuss Tools and test equipment for quick sale. Moving abroad in 2 weeks everything must go in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kay

Moving to Australia and not taking any tools with me.

Here is a list off the top of my head:

20 & 25mm pvc conduit bending springs
Kewtech ACC50MTL (R2 Wander lead)
Makita LXT202 cordless combo kit
Kewtech pat testing adapter
Bosch DMF 10 Zoom
Sparky FK652 wall chaser 2100w 110v
Fluke 1652b
fluke t5-600
Martindale Buzz it 13a socket tester
9 step fibreglass ladder
3 step fibre glass ladder
Roof rack ladder holder (QVS)
Hailo profistep combination ladder 9309-501
makita hr2470 110v drill
110v dual output 3kva site transformer
kewtech lightmate accessories
martindale proving unit (SOLD)

20/25mm steel conduit cutter and die set (rotary)
110v hitachi jigsaw

There are other bits and pieces that I can't remember, I'll even throw in whatever conduit/trunking I have left in stock. In south London if anyone is interested in coming and having a look at any of the bits. Feel free to pm.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tools and test equipment for quick sale. Moving abroad in 2 weeks everything must

i would be interested in the ladders but live in south wales so a bit far to go!
would they fit in an envelope?

Re: Tools and test equipment for quick sale. Moving abroad in 2 weeks everything must

aye how much for the ladders? im local as well

I'm interested in the T5 and possibly the makita drill, which model is it and what sort of state is it in?

Added

Bosch DMF 10 Zoom
Sparky FK652 wall chaser 2100w 110v
Martindale Buzz it 13a socket tester
Kewtech pat testing adapter

Makita drill is the HR2470

updated specs on conduit cuter and site transformer. Proving unit is now sold.

Added Makita LXT202 cordless combo kit.

Also I think the fibreglass ladders may well be 7 steps and 3 steps.

Added Kewtech R2 Wander lead and 20 & 25mm pvc conduit bending springs

updated specs for Hailo profistep combination ladder 9309-501

Anyone collecting can also get unwanted (but useful) consumables thrown in.

also the ladders are 3 steps and 9 steps

Reply to Tools and test equipment for quick sale. Moving abroad in 2 weeks everything must go in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net