Discuss Tooth in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

If your teeth are still sore you can come over here for some hardcore pain relief. The government has just today accidentally legalised ecstasy, ketamine crystal meth and magic mushrooms.

I had all four out at the same time. Three days in hospital two weeks to recover. It felt like they had removed my lower jaw to get access. Bloody painful.

Sounds like I was lucky!
When I was about 10, I had a load of dental work done at the front, and at the time, they worked out there wasn't enough room for my Wisdom teeth.
So they pulled a load of ordinary back teeth to make room for them when they came up.
Thanks chaps! :)

they do, they unhinge your jaw to make it easier, thats why you end up with a sore jaw

Not necessarily, i just had to "open wide" he was complaining that i had the smallest mouth he had ever seen. :disappointed:

It was a friday afternoon and for some reason there was a young trainee dentist who was observing me to see how it was done. The two of them were actually lying on my chest (my right rib against his right rib and my left rib against her left rib) and looking into my mouth.

Reply to Tooth in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning guys, Just been to look at a CU change and there was a bit of an oddity with the PME connection in the old black cut out. Looking at the...
Replies
Views
Customer has asked if I can source an ups or battery power pack to run their boiler if they have a powercut. The powercut could last 3-5 days if...
Replies
Views
We were all told that SPD's were mandatory under A3 from September last year and even sat through the webinar spelling it out. I work an area...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently working my way through my NVQ portfolio (Nearing Completion) but getting stuck on how to complete the following criteria due to...
Replies
Views
I found myself needing to do some emergency plumbing at home this evening. I've got a small guest flat on my property which has been empty for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back