Discuss You have been quoted in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

it's drinking all that 100 proof polish vodka makes 'em lie down.

Hark at you - ye auld slapper!!

Tidyboiler - The ONLY woman I know who managed to lose her knickers between the Reception Desk and her room at Whites Hotel!! ..:lol:

Sounds like my kinda woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's a few more poles:

View attachment 28880

Hey tel, I was thinking just the same ... are you sure it is a photo of Pole's; you have to make sure it is the right Squadron! Reminds me of an anecdote ... I lived in Henley upon Thames where they have the 'Royal Regatta' (extra long first 'a' don't you know). Having moved up from Cornwall, I was fed up with Scouting so I joined 447 Sqn of the Air Training Corps. One year our Sqn was chosen to provide the honour guard at the Polish war memorial just off the M40 outside RAF Northolt. It was a real honour to stand guard while some of the 'old guard' paid their respects to their fellow airmen who made the ultimate sacrifice!

Afterwards we went into RAF Northolt, the air cadets to the Airmens' Mess for lunch. Our Sqn Commanding Officer was a portly chap and the security levels were high due to the SAS running around 'playing' at being saboteurs or Russian special forces or some such. When challenged by the airmen providing gate security he made some quip about being one of the 'boys in black'. I understand that he was pulled for a very brief one way conversation about his level of security consciousness!

Reply to You have been quoted in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net