Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum. Way better than any ScrewSucks Community Forums. ElectriciansTalk Forum. Wiring, theories and regulations..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

M
Hi Guys, just fitted four four of these to refurbished bathrooms in a hotel, on testing the push button the unit makes a strange sound and packs...
Replies
Views
S
hey, i have just completed the city and guilds level 2 and i am struggling to find any kind of employment or even work experience, i was just...
Replies
Views
Was doing an EICR yesterday at a block of flats, was taking my ZE @DB and could not get a reading, so went to the external meter box to find that...
Replies
Views
Hawkmoon
H
anyone know any panels that are a straigt swap? got 3 zone outputs that are outputing 0v at the panel terminals only zone 1 is working. the...
Replies
Views
B
I am currently looking for a new job in the Northwest. Any help would be much appreciated as the jobcentre are no help, cheers
Replies
Views
bluenose_87
B
S
Hi guys my first post here ! I recently part p qualified and started doing my own electric jobs ! However a customer asked me to change her...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
N
  • Redirect
Replies
Views
N/A
I am looking for the B1 case size they made between the 1971 (GEC D case type) and when Siemens took over the brand. I don't have access to the...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all im new to the forum and would just like to know the next step after a NVQ Level 3? Would maybe one day like to teach. Cheers Paul
Replies
Views
S
There's a guy who lives down the road who was in the shower and he turn off the button on the shower when he'd finished using it and then there...
Replies
Views
Simon_
S
Bit of a long shot but has anyone got a circuit diagram for a Megger Foster OTS 60PB oil breakdown tester. Ours has gone 'breasts skyward' and I'm...
Replies
Views
A
Hello people. Had my first NICEIC inspection this week and, to my surprise, I passed. I just want to say a big 'thank you' to those who have...
Replies
Views
Araman
A
Hi I am a sparkie based in London. I am trying to shift from installation and maintenance to Testing. I did not use my 2391 for a number of...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I'm seeking some advice on getting a real start within the electrical installation trade; I previously worked in the bar industry doing...
Replies
Views
Jameswire
J
Hi Everyone, Fairly new to the forum I think I'm in the right thread. I'm hoping to get some advice. I originally served my apprenticeship as...
Replies
Views
A
I want a career change and want to become a domestic electrian - Can anybody recommend suitable training courses in the Manchester area?
Replies
Views
R
Can anybody tell me about safety for Electrician that work with energize panel ?
Replies
Views
REZANIKPAYAM
R
Morning all, We are looking at qualification requirements for inspection and testing to BS EN 60204, all of our work is past the main isolator of...
Replies
Views
H
sorry mistaken post, please delete
Replies
Views
hairyass
H
D
Hi All, Im Davie and from central Scotland, 40 years old and been learning the trade over the last 4 years while holding down my full time job in...
Replies
Views
DaveArmit
D
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock