• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 1.3 cdti Vauxhall combo 55 plate 60,000 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

derbyspark

Hi, i have for sale my combo in red, its done 60,000 miles and had 1 previous owner (royal mail) selling as packing in the game. its got 12 months mot and drives well,has a roof rack and fairly new rear tyres, downsides are its got a scrape down one side and drivers side footwell gets wet from leak (common problem) so carpet is removed. Not after silly money just want it gone so £1200 ono.

Phil 07932 638862

whats the script with these combos they all leak thru the passenger side , how is vauxhall getting away with it they must know its happening as they all have the leak

Reply to 1.3 cdti Vauxhall combo 55 plate 60,000 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

F
Due to no longer needing a larger van i am downsizing to something more Combo/Connect size, so my Vivaro is up for sale! 2004/54 Vauxhall Vivaro...
Replies
Views
Festerfly
F
S
Help please I have a 55 plate combo whilst driving along today the battery light began to flash I have also noticed that the tripometer/odometer...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock