Discuss 17th Edition course in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

baldeagle690

Hi
After trying to find time to upgrade to 17th I've decided to do it whatever it takes - time off work etc. I'm still 16th qualified at the moment and have been told I only need to do an upgrade course rather than the full thing?
Any ideas?

Cheers

Not sure what you mean baldeagle, whats the whole thing with regards to your query?

Your local college should be able to help you book a course, I believe the only course is now the full 4 day course and full exam, no short refresher courses anymore.

as he said ^^^^. no upgrade any more. most colleges will do the 17th over 12 evenings. no need for time off work. skiver.LOL.

Book the course - sack of the lessons - do absolutley NO revision - rock up to the exam 20minutes late - and voila!, you are now 17th ed my son!

How to pass your 17th edition exam

1. Read the bloomin red book, or at least understand what's where
2. Learn to spell your own name
3. Book exam only at your local friendly C&G centre
4. Turn up for the exam.

How hard can it be? You can now spell your own name and in the exam room you have the (familiar) answer book provided for you together with the questions.:hurray:

How to pass your 17th edition exam

1. Read the bloomin red book, or at least understand what's where
2. Learn to spell your own name
3. Book exam only at your local friendly C&G centre
4. Turn up for the exam.

How hard can it be? You can now spell your own name and in the exam room you have the (familiar) answer book provided for you together with the questions.:hurray:

Is this sarcasm? If so, brilliant - you could still pass it with the red book you're right... :)

If not, ermm ... *cookoo* *cookoo* wakey wakey lol

Reply to 17th Edition course in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net