Discuss 17th Edition Electrical Engineer in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

4th Generation

Hi All,

Our company is new to the forum, and would like to introduce ourselves to you. We are increasing our business due to the extensive demands from our clients in the mobile telecommunications industry. What we require are additional electrical engineers to join us in the forever growing industry to help build the latest in 4g technology throughout the UK.
Please contact me if this is of interest and i will happily explain in further detail.

Regards.

Please contact the op by pm if interested.

Reply to 17th Edition Electrical Engineer in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Im interested in some further education. I am really interested in electrical engineering. The problem is I'm not sure if to go down the HND or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a foreign Hnd and a master degree in Electrical engineering as well as the 17th edition. I am hands on in electrical installation but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new in London and I'm looking for jobs but not being successful. I'm wandering if there is something that I'm not aware about.. I have...
Replies
Views
I'm a gas engineer working for a well known retailer. Spend all day Installing cooking/laundry. Electrical training is pretty poor on their part...
Replies
Views
Gamma Solutions is a technological group developing added value projects since 2002. It is focused on both consultancy and telecommunications and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock