Discuss 2357 in Essex? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Craig1982

Hello all, I am looking at doing the C&G 2357 but I am struggling to find which collages run the course. Can anyone tell me if any collages in Essex or East Herts run the course.

Thanks

Hi Craig1982,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

I can see you are interested in starting an electrical course. Markshaw169 is right, we do have a centre in Basildon. You do your practical sessions at one of our centres and your theory from home, with tutor help if you need it. If you would like more detail about our electrical course, please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Reply to 2357 in Essex? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys I am currently on the NVQ 2357 on my way for the AM2 and get fully qualified, at the moment i am doing private jobs, on the NVQ 2357 they...
Replies
Views
Im looking how to do the Exam only as YOUTUBE is dam good course i paid for ONLINE course and EXAM but the ONLINE Course was Rubbish and got...
Replies
Views
Hi wondering if you could help with some advice Been running an Essex/suffolk based electrical firm for last 20 years, mainly light commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I am looking for some assistance with my NVQ 2357-99 experienced workers portfolio in regards to Job write ups. In all honesty I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just saying hello from Nottingham. I am shortly coming to the end of my Level 2 C&G course, and hoping to find my first job soon. Any...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock