Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss 2394 in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. robbalaar86

robbalaar86 Guest

I was booked onto the 2394 course at my local college. They have cancelled due to lack of numbers.

So I tried two others and they said they will run it when they have enough interest.

Anybody else having these issues? I know training centres do the course but they don't seem to do evening and there aren't any close to me... Not that I have found anyway

2. darren1974

darren1974 Guest

Where is your nearest college or training centre?

3. robbalaar86

robbalaar86 Guest

Stamford peterborough Huntingdon Cambridge. None of them seem to have the numbers is this common?

4. darren1974

darren1974 Guest

I know trans euro engineering in Northampton offer it or I can find the nearest centre. What is your location?

5. robbalaar86

robbalaar86 Guest

I'm from Peterborough. I tried Vogal and they don't offer it also wata offer it but at 900 quid.

I will try the place in Northampton thanks for that :)

6. Dr Drew

Dr Drew Guest

Same with my local college, 2395 is always full and nobody wants to do the 2394.

7. robbalaar86

robbalaar86 Guest

I know dr drew its annoying but apparently they have evening courses coming up so that's good news.