Discuss 2g USB socket - Part M???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lukecairns

Guys ! Have any of you come across this requirement yet ? as yet I cant see any manufacturer that produces a 2g sw skt with usb in graphite/ that complies with part M??Is this a gap in the market that needs filling

well Part M - visually impaired - have sockets such as K2746GRA - wanted to know if anyone had come across a school or somewhere that has requested Part M USB sockets

How are these sockets suitable for visually-impaired people? Apologies if I'm being stupid here! Daz

its a colour contrast from wall to socket - they are exactly the same as a normal 2g socket ....... just have usb modules included .... visually challenged people will use USB's just the same as people who do not struggle with sight ?

Suppose there might be. MK have a range usb integrated sockets. Perhaps there already thought of it. Seem to remember reading an article abut usb integrated sockets, and it mentioned there not being a specific BS standard for the manufacture of said sockets|?

Reply to 2g USB socket - Part M???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Once again I am using the Engineering chat as I think my question is more theoretical rather than 'diy advice'. If I am misusing the forum...
Replies
Views
hi guys / girls , any advice would be appreciated, So the situation is a domestic property has a 3 phase supply , from the service head we have 3...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Time has come where we do actually need to start installing these. Few new builds coming up where is now a requirement. Done the course...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock