Discuss Action4careers training. Anyone heard of them? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

funkyduck

Has anyone heard of this company.

Action4careers

They have placed numerous adverts on the Jobcentre site and other job search sites advertising for apprentice electricians / training etc. There appears to be no web site and Google does not bring back anything useful.

I'm not sure if I can post the full address / telephone number and e-mail address on here. But if I'm allowed I will post the details for reference.

They are based in Chancewater in Cornwall. If you e-mail them then you get this information back about training to become an electrician / plumber or gas engineer. And apparently they fund your training. Sounds too good to be true.

Has any one had any dealings with them...????

===============================================================
e-mail.

Dear ***********************

Note: some information has been left out due to the size of the post.
=========================================

Thank you for your recent enquiry regards the Training Opportunity to become a fully qualified Plumber, Gas Engineer or 17th Electrician including Part P.

Action4Careers wishes to point out that we do NOT receive any funding whatsoever from the British Government or the European Social Fund.

Action4Careers is a private organisation which is self funded.

Action4Careers is looking to recruit a very “LIMITED” number of Students on a fully paid up course which does not require ANY investment on the part of the Student plus other benefits as detailed: -

Domestic Electrical Installer:

Pre-selection – Colour blindness, physical capability and aptitude test.

Domestic Electrical Installer – theory modules leading to:

Ø Industry certification in essential electrics

Ø Emergency first aid certificate

Ø Part P Defined Scope

Ø C&G 2377 – in service portable appliance testing

Ø C&G (Level 2 – Unit 1) 2330-201 – working effectively and safely in an electro-technical environment

Ø C&G (Level 2-Unit 2) 2330-202- principles of electro-technology

Ø C&G (Level 2-Unit 3) 2330-203-application of health & safety and electrical principles (online theory exam)

Ø C&G (Level 2- Unit 4) 2330-2-4-application of health and safety and electrical principles (practical assignment)

Ø C&G 2382-10-17th edition of the IEE wiring regulations

Ø Full Scope Part P theory and practical qualification assessments

Ø Logic certification –domestic periodic inspection certification

Full Scope Electrical Installer

Ø All of the above, plus theory modules leading to:

Ø C&G (Level 3-Unit 1) 2330-301-application of health and safety and electrical principles

Ø C&G (Level 3-Uint 2) 2330-302-inspection testing and commissioning

Ø C&G (Level 3-Unit 3) 2330-303-inspection (buildings and structures) fault diagnosis and rectification

Ø C&G 2391 practical exam plus AM2 (achievement measurement) test-level 2

Ø C&G 2356-NVQ Level 3

Note regarding C&G 2356 –NVQ Level 3:

Providing you have successfully completed all the qualifications up to and including C&G 2391, you will be eligible to attempt the C&G 2356 NVQ Level 3 exam.

You have been selected for an informal interview to present your case for the above-mentioned courses.

Please Note: There is no Guarantee that your application will be successful, however we will consider all applicants whom demonstrate enough commitment to complete these courses.
Even if your application is not approved we can assist you with your future Career change as a fully qualified Plumber, Gas Safe Engineer or 17th Edition Electrical Engineer.

The interview will be held at Premier Inn in Bodmin, Cornwall next to the Asda Superstore on Saturday and Sunday only.

Please confirm by email your attendance so we can arrange an interview slot for you.

Thank you in anticipation.

Name left off.

================================================================

Too good to be true???????

Worth looking into though, dont part with cash or bank details, I win the spanish lottery 2 or 3 times a day and the european at least twice a week.......

Oh and of course the long lost relative who has left me $10000 zillion billion....perhaps I should give them the chancellors bank details, my winnings and inheritance will clear the UK deficit in about a month!

Last edited:

Reply to Action4careers training. Anyone heard of them? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net