Search the forum,

Discuss After your time is out question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don't let it get to you, I wonder too after 40 years in the trade. ?
All joking aside though, so soon after your apprenticeship there's still a heck of a lot to learn and with experience comes finding easier and better ways to do things that can seem daunting to begin with.
And with that experience confidence develops and more job satisfaction will come.

We always tend to remember the one job that went wrong rather than the 10 which went to plan.
most errors in my experience came from rushing and not allowing enough time to do the job.
if you allow adequate time, don’t rush and think the job through properly then you will Have a better overall experience in the trade...

We always tend to remember the one job that went wrong rather than the 10 which went to plan.
most errors in my experience came from rushing and not allowing enough time to do the job.
if you allow adequate time, don’t rush and think the job through properly then you will Have a better overall experience in the trade...
That’s it exactly what I do. Try to rush incase people think I’m slow, don’t take a step back and think things through which then sometimes results in a mistake because I’ve not thought ahead

Estimating the time a job will take is always difficult, but with experience you go from the "half hour if no problems" estimate that stresses you to the "allow 2 hours, maybe get off early if all OK" one that is more realistic!

Reply to After your time is out question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock