Discuss assessment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

nice one. thought u worked for someone, why have you bothered to do this then just out of interest?
well i`m on an apprenticeship at the mo.....but i thought it would be useful for doing my own stuff n all.....weekends n all that.....and when i have served my time....it will just be a smooth transition as i should be used to the notification process by then......hopefully....lol....

fairplay. I don't do enough (any) private work to bother with it, and quite happy that way! Glad you have enough on to justify the expense.
well theirs members of our family for a start that need stuff done......but you cant rely on that alone....its mainly for jobs i get local....if and when Leigh doesn`t have much on......i mean i still fully intend to see out my apprenticeship....and to continue college....until completion........but as long as i get enough to pay for the outlay.....together with any extras..over the next 2 years...i will be happy as i will still have money coming in from my apprenticeship....

Did you mean to publish her address as the photo name? lol

Best wishes mate, who have you joined!!
elecsa Murdoch.....and no...the name on the pic isn`t the address...its one of my NVQ evidence locations...its just i seem to get stuff going to that file for some reason....i`l have to look into it....no the pic is at my mothers address...it just seems to have gone to that file...Mrs capstick......lol....

Well done Glenn, never had any doubts
well...its like i said Trev....them thats been at it a while will know what to expect...but as this was my first assessment i wanted to hold fire until i knew the outcome......it seemed straightforward....although the assessor did say that they have had people fail....and non conformances n stuff....

That looks like a real CU, properly wired and neat, but not ridiculous. Like it.

Well done on the pass, nice feeling to know you can do it right for the assessor.
Good luck with continued progress and more jobs!

That looks like a real CU, properly wired and neat, but not ridiculous. Like it.

Well done on the pass, nice feeling to know you can do it right for the assessor.
Good luck with continued progress and more jobs!
well its a case of do yourself...as you would have others do isn`t it.....i mean....just the other day...went to do an IR test on a ring final in a C/U at a job.....bloody birds nest in there.....if you looked closely i`m sure you could see eggs..lol...i know i looked very very closely but could i see either of the legs of that ring??.....

Reply to assessment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net