Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Back to work.?

Discussion in 'Solar PV Forum' started by grandfortune, Jan 2, 2012.

Discuss Back to work.? in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. grandfortune

grandfortune CCTV / Alarms

Hi all and happy new year

so are you all back to work as of tomorrow (tues) and if so what rate you giving 43 or 21, or are the government appealing so that needs sorting out first.?

thanks
    Grand

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Forum Mentor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    this government, and the last one , are about as appealing as gorilla poo.

3. Somecamel

Somecamel Solar Guru

Will be back on the 4th. No word as of yet as to whether they are still going to appeal or not

4. moggy1968

moggy1968 Electrician's Arms

still sorting out paperwork. not actively pursuing jobs but have a couple of quotes to do. will present them with the 43p case because thats all I can do on the software, but explain fully the situation. They are intelligent people and can easilly work out what the payback would be at 21p if thats what happens.

5. Eco Deal

Eco Deal Electrician's Arms

I am still unsure where we stand and will be waiting until somthing is announced ! lots of Pv companys have been advertising at 21.1p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Somecamel

Somecamel Solar Guru

Simple way is to Half the Income and double the payback :p

7. moggy1968

moggy1968 Electrician's Arms

yep, easy enough

8. SRE

SRE Electrician's Arms

Sorting out paperwork & tax returns while waiting for some sort of announcement. I still seem to have loads to do so in a funny way I don't mind another day or so of waiting. If Ted is right and all the money is spent we'll be looking at diversification - I have a horrible feeling that there could be no solar by the end of the week!

9. JD6400

JD6400 Forum Mentor

I hate to say it , but i am with you on that one SRE !:toilet:

10. SRE

SRE Electrician's Arms

I've just started to tweet - strangely enough I have time now :-( David Hunt at Eco Environments asked Greg Barker what we should tell customers and Greg Barker said that a lot of installers were saying that the 21p would work - I've asked for confirmation that the 21p will be the minimum until April - at least we'd know where we are!

11. Eco Deal

21p will work but we need it to be confirmed some way by them saying look if you sell a system it will be min of 21p and a bonus if you get 43.3p

• Like Like x 1
  12. timwhatley

timwhatley New EF Member

I was told before Christmas to expect to be back on the 4th but had an email this afternoon to say there is no work for another 2 weeks due to the government appealing. So being messed around by the company I subby to and the government great start to the New Year.

13. Eco Deal

I would not say the company its down to the question of what the feed in tariff is ? none of us can sell right now as we cant give any Saving cals due to unknown tariff ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.