Discuss Bargain of the week thread! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Doesn't mention the condition, very important when dealing in air guitars.
They lose value very quickly if abused.

The last one I got I had tunings issue when I went back to the shop they refused point blank to take it back asking me for proof of purchase. Yep been th'air' done that.

Abuse on the way I'm sure, my excuses, I'm old, some say past it, but what the hell is air guitar all about?

Its exactly what it says on the tin.. a guitar made of thin air - ie it doesn't exist, there are regular events in some area for the best air guitar player believe it or not.[video=youtube_share;aW6NcBbXUX0]https://youtu.be/aW6NcBbXUX0?list=RDWQ8E-AVgcUw[/video]

Last edited:
Its exactly what it says on the tin.. a guitar made of thin air - ie it doesn't exist, there are regular events in some area for the best air guitar player believe it or not.[video=youtube_share;aW6NcBbXUX0]https://youtu.be/aW6NcBbXUX0?list=RDWQ8E-AVgcUw[/video]
Anoraks

The £1 coins that are going for between £4-£8 are a much better bargain.:confused:

Reply to Bargain of the week thread! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Went to do some work at a factory unit on Monday ( changed 20 florries to LED battens and changed...
Replies
Views
I'm delighted to announce that some time in the next few days / weeks, BBC Breakfast will be airing a short piece about MEET (The Museum of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, This might be a bit of a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try. I'm based in South West London (Richmond/Twickenham) and I'm about 7 weeks...
Replies
Views
im not sure where to post this.. and I need help [ I posted here because i guess Heating systems may need a hole this big , and this is the only...
Replies
Views
I have not had to do the wiring for a wet underfloor heating system before. I think I started a thread fairly recently and had some very good...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock