Search the forum,

Discuss Basic CCU Installation. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dont worry, I have no intention of touching a fuse board or calling my self a spark until I have a couple of years of experience. I am fully aware of the short-comings of the qualifications which is why im taking every opportunity to gain real knowledge, hence this thread.

It worries me that the numpties at college might actually pass, but i'm not one of them.

So before this turns into the usual moan-fest, thanks for the INFO on the neutrals, it has helped me make a lot more sense of the pictures.

Its sad that we troll all day long. Some of us need 2700 posts to be complete in life. LMAO

Toonlad.once you find out what its like when you get there,you will be trying your best to escape

Only Geordie has escaped till now,and that was because he was posing as a "complete in life" person to get in there originally lol

Your right, it will be a long time before i get to the club, it does become hard work reading the same question posed 1000 different ways, but always the same answer.

That answer being, Are you an Electrician??

Reply to Basic CCU Installation. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello All I was pondering an idea recently regarding the ground connection to my property. At present it has a combined Neutral to earth at the...
Replies
Views
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Ok guys, first post so be gentle. I have a standard setup of two two way switches, one at the bottom of the stairs and one at the top so the light...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, today I experienced a near death electric shock. This happened on a single phase domestic property! I was carrying out a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all My house is built 2005. I was trying to install ge smart switch which has 4 wire load ground neutral and line. Ge says it’s simple diy...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back