Discuss Been a while in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not been on for a short while , well quite a while and can't get in the pub any more :-(

Hi, There have been a few changes probably since you were last on but if you had access before I can't see an issue getting it back, I will pop a not in the staffroom for Admin to see next time one logs in.
Oh and welcome back

Reply to Been a while in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, its been a while. Do any of you know where to get good materials on PLC? Preferably Allen Bradley one! Any help will be much appreciated...
Replies
Views
Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on, apologies. I am debating whether I need to replace the bonding to the gas meter. The meter is...
Replies
Views
Signed up quite a while back but never posted. I'm mostly here to observe and learn from others.
Replies
Views
Have run out of stock of RJ45's and looking to get a bulk pack online, it's been a while since I've had to buy any and I'm mostly seeing packs of...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We have a 120v 20 amp circuit to an accessory dwelling with a run of about 75' of direct bury #12. The breaker keeps tripping even when...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock