Discuss Beware another scam outfit doing the rounds? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
Just had this message come through via my website. they actually took the effort to fill the form in rather than email direct! they want me to pay £150 to be added to a list on there website and i also note they spell domestic with 2 m's!!! not sure what a roof survey will generate for an electrician though??? Anybody else heard of this outfit or had similar emails??

o Name Philip Milne
o Subject Enquiry
o Message We are currently looking for contractors to service small to medium size contracts for our existing and future clients in your post code and surrounding areas. The contracts and scope of works are usually based on the fault recommendations outlined within the Roof & Structural Condition reports prepared by ourselves. Our clients are mostly private and residential, including buildings insurers, Dommestic and commercial property reinstatement or refurbishments. The contracts are offered on a referral basis to enable you to have direct contact with the client from estimation to completion and payment. This referral service is offered at a single subscription cost of £150.00 annually, subscribers will also be added to the contractor panel on our website, allowing clients and site visitors access to your contact details and services offered To register your interest simply email or call, alternatively log onto www.hich-ltd.co.uk and go to the contact page, click on the red button link on the home page and complete the submission form. Regards Philip Milne H.I.C.H 0845 257 0858 office 07725 317177 mobile [email protected] www.hich-ltd.co.uk

· Sent on: 27 February, 2018

Had similar.
Also had a direct debit schedule for my car tax which turned out to be not genuine, Wrong reg number and no address or details, probably hoping I would click on something.

Reply to Beware another scam outfit doing the rounds? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net