Discuss Bizarre Wiring And Readings Through Upstairs Windows in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

In two minds whether this is a wind up or real, but I'm gonna bite.
What happened that made you aware of voltage on your window frame.
Why are you desperate
Why do you imagine there is some kind of surveillance on you
You say windows up stairs how many, or is it just one
What prompted you to use radio detection
What unusual hot spots, where and how were they distributed
What significance do you attach to the hot spots, are they on other windows
Is the voltage AC or DC
Use a voltage/cable detector around the window frame to ensure there is no old cable around or in the wall that should have been made dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
parabolic.... similar to alcholic, but a parabolic has a tendency to parachute out of perfectly good aeroplanes. due to the forward speed of the aircraft, until the parachute opens, the parachutist's travel through thin air describes a parabola. hence the term.

Reply to Bizarre Wiring And Readings Through Upstairs Windows in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've asked a similar question before I think and we came to the conclusion that apart from new houses and HMO's etc there aren't any rules about...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have just found out that a family member who is having some Building work done has been advised to insulate above the Kitchen...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased a rural property in Arizona. The property receives power from APS, the local electric utility. Power arrives from the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have recently encountered that my circuit breaker for the upstairs lights keeps tripping. I flick it back on and immediately it trips...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock