Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss BMS CONTROLS ELECTRICIAN REQUIRED in the Looking for Commercial Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. 10linepoet

10linepoet EF Member

WE REQUIRE A MOTIVATED & EXPERIENCED BMS/CONTROLS ELECTRICIAN FOR CONTRACT WORK IN THE LIVERPOOL STREET STATION AREA & OTHER SITES IN EAST LONDON, FOR IMMEDIATE START.
    References & current CSCS Card required.

2. MDJ

MDJ The Muppet Police Trusted Advisor

I would recommend you alter your advert, anyone can be a BMS electrician, I would suggest you concentrate on core skills you require, just saying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. spinlondon

spinlondon Trusted Advisor

WEDNESDAY INDUCTION
    6 x JIB Electricians

Canary Wharf and Woolwich sites

will be working on part of the crossrail upgrade installing containment & BMS.

Electricians Rate (PAYE Direct Only):

Approved £240.65 a day
    Electrician £225.68 a day

Plus 30 days paid holiday / bank holidays and enrolled in JIB benefit scheme

Call Andy on 07920263276 or 01923 675700 for details.

Thanks