Search the forum,

Discuss Book(s) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Can I just say a massive thank you to all the blokes that have commented on this thread or helped me. Literally this is genuinely from my heart so im only saying it once (dont get used to it hehe) yoyr advice and help has actually been quite overwhelming and very very kind. There are some very very lovely knowledgeable funny blokes on here including the ones in the background that dont post you know who you are.

LITERALLY THANK YOU.

Trying to think of ways i could repay acts and words of kindness so il have a think. It makes you feel more confident re asking questions even if you feel there basic and silly :)

X

Can I just say a massive thank you to all the blokes that have commented on this thread or helped me. Literally this is genuinely from my heart so im only saying it once (dont get used to it hehe) yoyr advice and help has actually been quite overwhelming and very very kind. There are some very very lovely knowledgeable funny blokes on here including the ones in the background that dont post you know who you are.

LITERALLY THANK YOU.

Trying to think of ways i could repay acts and words of kindness so il have a think. It makes you feel more confident re asking questions even if you feel there basic and silly :)

X

Ask away sarah as we all know your training and asking questions shows how much your keen to crack on and learn. No question you dont know is to silly to ask mate.
The ones who get the stick are the twerps who say they are qualified sparks who are working in peoples homes i.e { someone in your family } and asking how to wire a plug and also do no testing what so ever but expect us to sort it out for them!!
Can you imagine sarz if some of these so called sparks who are charging a fortune to say somebody like your grandparents and doing a dangerous job and leaving them with no power,
Im also willing to help you with my limited knowledge.
RANT OVER TIME TO GET PI@@ED

Ask away sarah as we all know your training and asking questions shows how much your keen to crack on and learn. No question you dont know is to silly to ask mate.
The ones who get the stick are the twerps who say they are qualified sparks who are working in peoples homes i.e { someone in your family } and asking how to wire a plug and also do no testing what so ever but expect us to sort it out for them!!
Can you imagine sarz if some of these so called sparks who are charging a fortune to say somebody like your grandparents and doing a dangerous job and leaving them with no power,
Im also willing to help you with my limited knowledge.
RANT OVER TIME TO GET PI@@ED

Thank you old man hahaha. I dont mind people taking mick in jest if they felt i needed to think about the question i asked btw. I dont ask as am really just doing the basic stuff at minute so i read peoples posts and try make sense of them and learn from them. Yeh i would not perform dangerous acts im.not even thinking about that yet id love to get some experience as a sparks mate at some point am trying. I dont want spoon feeding not that sort of girl and aint 90. You are helpful dal it was to everyone whos helpful you included.

You rant??? Cant believe it hahaha. :p

Thank you old man hahaha. I dont mind people taking mick in jest if they felt i needed to think about the question i asked btw. I dont ask as am really just doing the basic stuff at minute so i read peoples posts and try make sense of them and learn from them. Yeh i would not perform dangerous acts im.not even thinking about that yet id love to get some experience as a sparks mate at some point am trying. I dont want spoon feeding not that sort of girl and aint 90. You are helpful dal it was to everyone whos helpful you included.

You rant??? Cant believe it hahaha. :p
yep....many have tried to step up to my plate...and failed dismally...

your not into meat then?...

Hahahaha were you not banned recently :p might be partial to it now and then :p. I am a meat free being in real life but not a weirdo one whose like ewww get that away. 16/17 years!!! My father still thinks its amusing to put black pudding in my face then gets annoyed that it doesnt annoy me hahaha.

Hahahaha were you not banned recently :p might be partial to it now and then :p. I am a meat free being in real life but not a weirdo one whose like ewww get that away. 16/17 years!!! My father still thinks its amusing to put black pudding in my face then gets annoyed that it doesnt annoy me hahaha.
i`m always gettin bloody banned love....

its not my fault if they cant take a joke...or think i`m being harsh when someone who should know better start with the crap...
actually i am victimised in here..

its just not fair...

zippy431x300.jpg

i`m always gettin bloody banned love....

its not my fault if they cant take a joke...or think i`m being harsh when someone who should know better start with the crap...
actually i am victimised in here..

its just not fair...

View attachment 23799

Ah hahahahahaha i noticed.

Aw them big meanie mods are really mean to you arnt they glenny wenny haha. Im beginners level so i dont know any better. :p

I literally love rainbow hahaha

Ah hahahahahaha i noticed.

Aw them big meanie mods are really mean to you arnt they glenny wenny haha. Im beginners level so i dont know any better. :p

I literally love rainbow hahaha
their a pain sometimes....

i was always taught that if someone says summat to you than you have to say summat back...or whatever needs to be done like...

Hahaha STOP IT that is rude and dismissive.

A better response:

Wow sarah thank you for your support in this matter of me constantly getting banned. I will listen fully to any advice you have to offer as respect you fully as a girlie who is determined to work in a male dominated trade. I really believe women are very capable.

I know you will love this glenn.... stop laughing!

Hahaha STOP IT that is rude and dismissive.

A better response:

Wow sarah thank you for your support in this matter of me constantly getting banned. I will listen fully to any advice you have to offer as respect you fully as a girlie who is determined to work in a male dominated trade. I really believe women are very capable.

I know you will love this glenn.... stop laughing!

Lol - nice post...

Reply to Book(s) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net