Currently reading:
Bought a little pressie for my van!

Discuss Bought a little pressie for my van! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

One of the best plates I've ever seen mate, my mate has one very similar
dont blame u one litte bit from trying to stand out from everyone else
its your hard earned money - you do what u want with it
i'm in the same mind set as you
good luck

very smart looking.

as for all the people saying private plates are bad though - i was bought 'E16 CAL' a few years ago as a present - Cal for calum, E16 just because. now on my van people read it as EL CAL (its not, its a standard numberplate) as the van says electrical on it and people see it as the same, but for people who know me its still Cal. the business looks more proffesional, many customers say it looks good and like it. and besides, customers understand you work to earn a living and out of your living you buy stuff, whether its tools, toys or food it doesnt matter to them and a private plate is a personal luxury that you arent charging customers for you buy out of what money you have left, and some cases, dont buy at all.

Hi Calum

not bad , the best personalised plates I remember seeing were "L1MBS" (on a orthopaedic surgeons' Scooby) and a black Porsche 911 turbo had the plate "B1CEP"

i liked them. I am in the 35-54 age bracket (grumpy old man) so tend to pick fault/ grump at things! But have just been on holiday so can see the light hearted nature :sifone:

I have one on my van customers pick up on it but like it. My wife does think the alloys are excessive :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370201472.160177.jpg

Hi Calum

not bad , the best personalised plates I remember seeing were "L1MBS" (on a orthopaedic surgeons' Scooby) and a black Porsche 911 turbo had the plate "B1CEP"

i liked them. I am in the 35-54 age bracket (grumpy old man) so tend to pick fault/ grump at things! But have just been on holiday so can see the light hearted nature :sifone:

Many years ago a colleague of mine had a soft top Morris Minor - reg number HOT 69!

Reply to Bought a little pressie for my van! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock