Discuss BPT video entry phone in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

branco

Hi guys,
I have installed and partly tested a BPT video entry phone.
I'm using 1 IT300, 1 VA/01, 2 VA/100, 3 DMVC/01 and 7 NS/61.
Only 1 maglock to control. Wich has been put through a relay getting signal from DMVC/01.
i have been asked to add a request to exit button. after a quick look at the buttons and connections,
it seems to me they might need a relay to work. is it true?
thanks for your help

Reply to BPT video entry phone in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have this Swiss-made Dixi horizontal borer from 1957, very nice machine still with its original DC variable voltage drive. In those days there...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I am building a portable workstation to hold 4 power tools IE: Router, Saw, Disc sander (Drill powered), Small Drill Press. The idea I...
Replies
Views
K
Hello there I am looking for your help and advice about broken printed circuit board in BPT video handset. Somebody tried to disassemble it in...
Replies
Views
krzmar969
K
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views
V
And the importance of being able to read them. This is a subject that really concerns me with the apprentices where I work and the management...
Replies
Views
cranedude
C

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock