Discuss Can someone recommend me the best RGB LED Strips for my bedroom? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

WillRB

DIY
Reaction score
I am renovating my 6m x 7.6m bedroom, I want to have some LEDs to go around the ceiling and then some around my desk and shelves. Can someone recommend which retailer has the highest-quality LEDs?

Retail wise, you kind of get what you pay for.
the phillips hue ones are great but a bit pricey,

welcome to the forum by the way,
if you were a long time member who I knew could take a joke I might add something about not stopping with the led light display and adding a mirrored ceiling and a push button to turn the lights red,

however as a new member i have to assume you are a delicate flower and such a comment would be inappropriate so I won't make it.

Hope you enjoy your time with the forum and notice that we are not all
Boring old people nope, cant say that (ageist)
Whining old women nope, cant say that (ageist and sexist)

@westward10
I hope I don't get a telling off for this one, I am feeling in a naught mood!

Retail wise, you kind of get what you pay for.
the phillips hue ones are great but a bit pricey,

welcome to the forum by the way,
if you were a long time member who I knew could take a joke I might add something about not stopping with the led light display and adding a mirrored ceiling and a push button to turn the lights red,

however as a new member i have to assume you are a delicate flower and such a comment would be inappropriate so I won't make it.

Hope you enjoy your time with the forum and notice that we are not all
Boring old people nope, cant say that (ageist)
Whining old women nope, cant say that (ageist and sexist)

@westward10
I hope I don't get a telling off for this one, I am feeling in a naught mood!

The OP is from Yorkshire so he'll have a good sense of humour. It's the Scots you want to watch out for 😀

Reply to Can someone recommend me the best RGB LED Strips for my bedroom? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net