Search the forum,

Discuss Changing consumer unit old for new, what to charge? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I also qualified with a 2330, but it certainly isn't an NVQ, that was the other qualification I completed alongside it.
Also it probably was 20weeks in total, but that was drawn out by doing only one day a week during term time and also doing the NVQ during those days aswell.
one day? mine was 2 days a week. two practical half days the rest theory.

i started my nvq after i got 2330

Yes, one day, that's why it's called day release!
We had 2 hours of practical and the other 8 were theory.
The practical was a waste of time, there is nothing really to be gained from wiring stuff on wooden boards when you are doing the real thing on site!

Done mine side by side, helped by already having a job in the trade before I started no doubt. Still learning every day after 8-9years qualified tho!

He was talking about the 2330 which is not an NVQ, it is the accompanying technical cert
most of the 2330 level 2 was multiple choice and some of the level 3 was multiple choice.

in other someone who cant read english could pass it (i know a guy that had 7 attempts at one of them, he needed to be in education so he could get dole, the whole family are filthy scroungers, from them upto there gran parents have all done it)

most of the 2330 level 2 was multiple choice and some of the level 3 was multiple choice.

in other someone who cant read english could pass it (i know a guy that had 7 attempts at one of them, he needed to be in education so he could get dole, the whole family are filthy scroungers, from them upto there gran parents have all done it)
It's their grandparents, not there. For someone who can't spell English.

Reply to Changing consumer unit old for new, what to charge? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back