Discuss changing trade in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

i think if labour get in i will stop all this hard graft us sparks get up to. going to start a doggie insurance scheme.
here we go again being penalised for a mindless few who don`t handle their dogs properly. I for one will not be insuring my dog

Wot... not even fire and theft....:rolleyes:

I agree though, insurance only makes things a bit easier AFTER the attack, what is needed is education to stop kids getting bitten by out of controll chav dogs in the first place.

The problem is the type of people that train/own these attack dogs are the ones least likely to keep up with the legislation or paperwork.

Forcing people to insure their dog is un workable and wrong.

Having said that, I would allways insure my dog, at least 3rd party.

the mother in law looks like topdog from prisoner cell block h. What do you recon Third Party Only or fire & theft cover needed

Cheers

Good honest dog owners should not be required to insure their dogs irrespective of whether or not the dog is dangerous. There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. This is just another excuse for our totally incompetent and skint government to introduce yet another tax.

I am personally not a dog owner, but i know lots of people with dogs, and some are dangerous, but their owners keep them properly and so they are not a threat.

Unless all dog owners unite and tell this government where to stick this money making scam then it will probably be passed.
I have two so it could get quite expensive.

Is it all breeds ? Ive never even heard my dog growl ! Anyone see that thing on bbc3 a while ago all about the idiots that train their dogs to attack ? One guy caught a rabbit n gave it to his dog to get the taste of blood ! Cruel B*****d !

my dog is smaller than the cat. maybe i should insure them instead. more chance of my Siamese causing you harm than the dog.

Reply to changing trade in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net