Discuss computer wont allow me to restore to a previous date in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

try a different restore date. maybe first do a registry clean.

What version of Windoze are you running? Why do you need to restore to settings from an earlier date?

Does system restore have restore points listed that don't work or does it not list any restore points at all?

What version of Windoze are you running? Why do you need to restore to settings from an earlier date?

Does system restore have restore points listed that don't work or does it not list any restore points at all?

Windows xp. I am unable to go on one particular site from my computer, I can go on it from my brothers house.
I have tried several restore points, but not allowing me.

I'm getting a little confused I think.

So you have a website that you can't access? What does your web browser show when you can't access the page or site? Do you get a 404 error shown?

What browser are you using?
What is the website you can't access?
Do you use the same ISP as your brother?
Have you checked the your antivirus or firewall isn't blocking your access to this particular site?
Did you used to be able to access the site and one day you found you couldn't?

I don't think a system restore is going to fix this problem.

Reply to computer wont allow me to restore to a previous date in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was trying to replace an outlet, but when I went to restore power it tripped the breaker and cut power to my entire unit. Any idea what's going...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and gals, I have a question about the leads to computers (commonly known as kettle leads). I am new to PAT testing so please bear with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I don’t really know where to post this, sorry if it’s in the wrong place. After posting a thread about old lead sheathed cable in my...
Replies
Views
Hi wondering if you could help with some advice Been running an Essex/suffolk based electrical firm for last 20 years, mainly light commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently looking for an apprenticeship as an electrician. I have passed my level 2 in electrical installation at Chelmsford college in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock