Discuss Curry Night in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest77

Just about to get ready for a Curry Night, god help me, I hope we have enough Toilet roll when I get home lol, what are all you 3 other members on line having for dinner tonight?

Home made hot dogs, salad with mustard dressing, copious amounts of Heineken, good company, good book, bed and a hangover in the morning, if I'm lucky

Made a prawn bhuna, garlic mushroom pilau rice and some stuffed naan bread so we're having that with some* beer

*lots of

We're off out to somebody's birthday. Not sure who, someone I've met apparently. And they've put two marquees up in their garden for it. Yawn. Where's my scrumpy gone??

We had a stonking curry on Thursday night, Geordie's was very hot (Chicken Jalfrezi) and in view of his poor health this past few months, we are hoping he's on the mend and are off on a Magical Mystery Tour after the promised hurricane has passed........... we will be indulging in more. :26::54::party::17:

Jal Frezi isn't stonking hot. It's bloody tasty though. Where do you get yours from TB?
We like Spice at the nook, Sylhet on Frederick Street and for a sitty down the Tandoori International just can't be beaten.

I agree, Jalfrezi isn't normally hot but this one was too hot even for me! I had a bite of his chicken and it made my lips tingle. It was from the Mohal Moti I think it's called in Dunston, as we were feeling too lazy to cook. Normally we go to Ocean Road in Shields as there are some gorgeous Balti's to be had, and not far to roll home afterwards. Indigo in Ocean road is wonderful and the staff are very attentive. :D

I agree, Jalfrezi isn't normally hot but this one was too hot even for me! I had a bite of his chicken and it made my lips tingle. It was from the Mohal Moti I think it's called in Dunston, as we were feeling too lazy to cook. Normally we go to Ocean Road in Shields as there are some gorgeous Balti's to be had, and not far to roll home afterwards. Indigo in Ocean road is wonderful and the staff are very attentive. :D

Just too many jokes!!

that sounds like the curries around here.

at first you think they have added a lot of peppers to it.

nope its full sliced chilies lol

We had a stonking curry on Thursday night, Geordie's was very hot (Chicken Jalfrezi) and in view of his poor health this past few months, we are hoping he's on the mend and are off on a Magical Mystery Tour after the promised hurricane has passed........... we will be indulging in more. :26::54::party::17:
Aye well all the best to him,and you,I had major problems with my gut a couple of years back,no alcohol for 6 months,no spicy food and the weight dropped off,then they advised me to drink guiness and I put plenty back on.I can eat spicy now but only every so often.All the best Geordie you grumpy old git,long may you continue to grumble.

It may be time to trade him in for a younger model Tidy, Maybe somebody like Moses :leaving::leaving::leaving::leaving:

Reply to Curry Night in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net