Discuss Curry Night in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have tried most of them there, parking is a bit of a ball ache sometimes but the food is definitely worth the effort. Coming from near Brum, I was familiar with the "curry quarter" where the very first balti restaurants were opened in the UK throughout Sparkbrook, Sparkhill etc.

There was one that was so rough, they didn't have carpets, wallpaper or a proper toilet but the food was to die for. There used to be police patrolling outside moving the drug dealers and hookers on as they were touting their trade waiting for customers to come out. The pub opposite was a notorious drug den and the landlord had 2 GSD's and a Rottie with a rubber band around his bits which he kept on the flat roof above the pub..... snarling and dribbling at the public. Great stuff. :laugh:

O the shame of it!!

Here's me trying to convince this mob that the future Mrs GS is an educated lady of good standing who seems to have her knickers in her handbag more often than wrapped around her nether regions. :frown2:

She sounds alright to me.
You don't want some poncified tart! :)

Here here Archy he should be happy with a down to earth Tart :leaving::leaving::leaving::leaving::leaving::leaving:

Yeah it is a fact the older we get the less fussy we become.

In more ways than one mate
bba49105b8bde3ecfba477d8c8d73ee2.jpg

Reply to Curry Night in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hI, I am back with apologies for my prolonged absence ( I haven't got a sick note as my GP wanted £35 for do one). Had a couple of heath issues ...
Replies
Views
Having trouble figuring this one out. House was built 5 years ago. Eaton box and breakers. Over the past 3 weeks, the bedroom breaker keeps...
Replies
Views
Not sure whether this is the right context or even forum to mention this, but I’ve recently been offering out myself to a friend to help get his...
Replies
Views
I've a 3 phase storage heater currently wired to the main fuse box in an office I have. The heater has 2 supplies/isolators, 1 for charging at...
Replies
Views
My kitchen has track lighting. It consists of three halogen light bulbs. I've had the fixture for more than 25 years with no issues. Last night...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock