Currently reading:
Czech guys would like to become an electricians in England

Discuss Czech guys would like to become an electricians in England in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen,

I am 25 and i am finishing my Masters degree in June. After that, i would like to go to England with my ex-schoolmate from high school to work as an electricians to learn english, practice, meet a british culture, earn some money and maybe start a new life. Informations about us are below:

Me:
Practical experiences: None (but extensive theoretical knowledge)
Education: Masters degree in Power electrical engineering in Brno University of Technology in Czech republic.
English qualifications: None
Language level: Average (but communicative)

My friend:
Practical experiences: 3 years, pretty experienced in wide range of electrical areas
Education: High school diploma in Power electrical engineering
English qualifications: None
Language level: Average (but communicative)

Goals: to become an electricians in renewable energy. We will take every job what appears at the start.
Place we want to live in England: We go where the job is

Questions:
1. How to start?
2. How hard it is to become an electrician with theese conditions mentioned above. How long does it take to reach average electrician wage?
3. Do i have any advantages as a owner of Masters diploma in getting qualifications?
4. Can anybody explain me how all of it works, like those NVQs Levels 2-3? System in UK is a little bit confusing. What do we need to do according to informations about us i mentioned above?

Thank you gentlemen for your responses. They will be very appreciated :)

You on the sauce,spek er da Anglish ;o))))
looks that way !

upload_2018-1-21_18-31-34.png

Reply to Czech guys would like to become an electricians in England in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back