Discuss Czech guys would like to become an electricians in England in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

from 1972 this country has been raped by the EU. can't we get them arrested and jailed with Rolf Harris?

probably, getting they own back having go to war with every body , France ,Agincourt &.Trafalgar, Germany world 1&2. Spain, and the list goes on and on!
the last 2 tries of german policy control didnt go over too well with the rest of europe, funny how one of the only countries not at risk from the germans decided we had to crush them

RULE BRITANNIA

red white and blue only runs when it is flown in 3 stripe form

the last 2 tries of german policy control didnt go over too well with the rest of europe, funny how one of the only countries not at risk from the germans decided we had to crush them

RULE BRITANNIA

red white and blue only runs when it is flown in 3 stripe form
Dunkirk?

Thank you for your responses gentlemen. I know i can use my degree better, but i want to start with my friend on the same post so we can adapt smoothly to britain conditions especially in electrical system .. it seems like a best start to me. Then, of course, i would try to find, like SWD said, a job "further up the ladder" :)

From what i read yesterday i deduce, that NVQ is an indicator of theoretical and practical skills to relevant level ( NVQ1,2,3 etc.) but it is not essential if a man has theoretical education (like us) in that specialization. So if i have theoretical education in this field i should not have any limitations in doing qualifications i need to do this job right? So it should be up to potential employer if tolerates absence of NVQ or not.

I don't think you've got much of a chance Tomas. I've got friends who have been to college and got their C&G 2330 levels 2/3 and still can't get employment in the industry. Like others have already said use your degree in some way.....

From what I have read on this forum, Tomas and his mate can watch a few videos and read some DIY electrical work books and then set themselves up as self-employed electricians. So long as they keep to simple work like changing bulbs at £90 a pop (no VAT) and wiring up the odd extension at £200 a day, they will be fine. If they come across anything tricky like putting in a sub-board for a detached garage, they can always ask on here for advice.

To be honest whilst training in the UK you'll either be working at McDonalds, Starbucks, Pret or Costa Coffee as you will have to cover living costs, if you are heading to London then you are in for a shock. Se if you can get on to the maintenance side of things but then again since Carillion has folded there will be a lot of people chasing jobs.

any foreign worker who wants to work in this country ,needs to have a licence to work , like they do in Australia, because if they electrocute some body in this country,
they can easily slip back to the country where they come from and sod our laws .

Ha Buzzlightyear.
Just to let you know,Us older Linesmen were all fully qualified ,apprentice trained electricians,before we went on to industrial training to be Linesmen,Cable Jointers or Sub Station Fitters.Dont think all DNO craftsmen take three months to get trained up.

Ha Buzzlightyear.
Just to let you know,Us older Linesmen were all fully qualified ,apprentice trained electricians,before we went on to industrial training to be Linesmen,Cable Jointers or Sub Station Fitters.Dont think all DNO craftsmen take three months to get trained up.
who said ,three months training ,I know that they are looking for lines man ,because my younger brother is one .
he has more tickets then a bus conductor ....

Reply to Czech guys would like to become an electricians in England in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net