Discuss definition of safety circuit in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

lurch

-
Reaction score
Can somone confirm exactly waht is meant by "safety circuit" under "prevention of mutual detrimental influence " in the schedule of inspections please.

thanks in advance

Turn back a page then. It lists types of safety services. Now, I would have thought that a safety circuit would be supplying one of these Safety Sevices, or am I missing the point.:rolleyes:

How easy was that to find:rolleyes:

One thing that is definitely a safety circuit is the wireing of an alarm system AFTER the control unit. The wireing from the CU to the control unit is not part of the safety system.

One thing that is definitely NOT a safety system is wireing from the CU to a smoke/heat detector that operates in its own right (ie no control unit).

Does this help?

One thing that is definitely a safety circuit is the wireing of an alarm system AFTER the control unit. The wireing from the CU to the control unit is not part of the safety system.

One thing that is definitely NOT a safety system is wireing from the CU to a smoke/heat detector that operates in its own right (ie no control unit).

Does this help?
yes! many thanks

Reply to definition of safety circuit in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello Everyone, I have a technical question that I hope someone can help clarify. We're currently facing an odd issue with a machine equipped...
Replies
Views
Hi, Small flat, currently has a small'ish feed water tank, top of a cupboard, feed through a wall into under stairs cupboard. Hot water tank...
Replies
Views
I'm in the middle of preparing a quote for installing 12 x 3Kw and 4 x 2Kw halogen heaters in a church. The system design was provided by a...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks in advance for any advice here please on a safety worry... My son lives in a rented house and recently got a strong electric shock...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock