Discuss DNO Fine or Jail. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

and does pullin the bullit damage the head?

no...it dont does it

All I've done is quoted the fine levels and likely candidates to recieve them.

But as you've wrongly brought it up, the Act doesn't specify Head, or bullit it's Line, Plant or meter

Is the seal not part of the suppliers line or plant?

And the ESQC mentions Make or Alter, does cutting the seal not alter the state of the connection?

All I've done is quoted the fine levels and likely candidates to recieve them.

But as you've wrongly brought it up, the Act doesn't specify Head, or bullit it's Line, Plant or meter

Is the seal not part of the suppliers line or plant?

And the ESQC mentions Make or Alter, does cutting the seal not alter the state of the connection?

does it chuff...

get a Ze before...then after cuttin the seel...

just to prove my medicine...

OK, cutting the seal may be classed as damage.... to a twopenny seal! it's not as if you're damaging any part of the supply equipment or stealing electric, is it? anyway, resealing after means that you have replaced the "damaged" part, so there's no case to answer.

Reply to DNO Fine or Jail. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
V.early days, just had installed solar. No battery, also supply of some parts difficult at the moment so no App or Online monitoring. I have a...
Replies
Views
Have to say "DIYer", but I have no intention of doing any work myself - so "Consumer" might be better. Just adding 13A spurs is my limit. I want...
Replies
Views
I have a question for you all, We recently moved, and the old house had the analog meter on it, the new place has 3 structures on the property.. a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have this problem that I've been trying to figure out all week. On friday I had a 5 tail economy 7 smart meter installed and every...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock