Discuss dno fuse carrier in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

m1ck_b87

Hi all
I'm doing a condition report.
I've just come across a really old tns dno fuse carrier basically it has 10mm line, and neutral single cables coming out and going into meter, these meter tails are protected by individual 3036 fuses in cut out with a 2.5mm wire, surely this would go down as a code 2.

no code as it's not part of the consumer's installation. a comment on the eicr and a call to DNO.

Hi all
I'm doing a condition report.
I've just come across a really old tns dno fuse carrier basically it has 10mm line, and neutral single cables coming out and going into meter, these meter tails are protected by individual 3036 fuses in cut out with a 2.5mm wire, surely this would go down as a code 2.

Highly unlikely to be metric tails more likely to be the old imperial 7/064.

Contact the DNO with regards to this old cast iron cut -out especially if Dual fuse unit!! They were supposed have replaced all these old cast iron units by 2011, but failed miserably!! lol!!

Reply to dno fuse carrier in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Looks very strange to me. Obviously had a new fuse carrier fitted to it at one point but the two cables on the left go to the meter as normal...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Customer has an extension and this compromises existing meter position, DNO is extending incomer and putting meter box on a different...
Replies
Views
I've come across this incomer, looks like 10mm conductors. The dno has upgraded the meter and used a 100A fuse. So my question is, does this...
Replies
Views
So this is 1st floor maisonnette with concrete floor, 16mm2 single insulated tails coming from dual cut out on ground floor, through steel...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock