Search the forum,

Discuss dogs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

staffies is definatly a no no had to take my mums cat the vets there was a few staffies in there which their owners just couldnt control and as for yorkies the mother in law got 1 i hate the little git and as for a rotwieller thats also a no because it would remind me of the mother in law

its a nice idea about getting a rescue dog but as been said dont know about its history

as for the husky i dont think would be ideal for a 1st time dog owner

im thinking golden retriver at the moment seens how they used as blind dogs

Retriever for me every time. Not a lot of walking, not a one man dog and everyone loves them.

A word of advice, if it's her decision, when it craps on the carpet, you can say "it was you that wanted the dog, not me!"

id prefer a dog that could nip as opposed to one that could rip a head off,ive got 3 terriers they could cause damage as any other dog could,but as ive got kids id prefer one that wont beat me in a fight:redface:

From my experience, little dogs can be far more vicious and do not give in when attacking. Larger dogs, may bite if they feel threatened but only bite once to protect themselves, and I have never heard of a dog ripping a head off.

My two mutts, Rotty is a 2yr old male. Germy is a 4yr old bitch. She was a rescue too

Attachments

• 20120807_113540.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 225
From my experience, little dogs can be far more vicious and do not give in when attacking. Larger dogs, may bite if they feel threatened but only bite once to protect themselves, and I have never heard of a dog ripping a head off.

not met my mother in law

ive never heard of a little dog killing kids,but ive heard of big/aggresive dogs doing just that..i like all dogs,just some id prefer not to have around kids..

Little dog, little man syndrome. Both the same. All mouth and no trousers. I would put both into orbit with a big kick!

ive never heard of a little dog killing kids,but ive heard of big/aggresive dogs doing just that..i like all dogs,just some id prefer not to have around kids..

worst dog ive come across was a rodesian ridgeback i actually fear this breed mate of mine had 1 that bit me even though it was only a 6 month pup it was massive and still got the scar from 12 years ago

Little dog, little man syndrome. Both the same. All mouth and no trousers. I would put both into orbit with a big kick!

its normally big dog liitle man round my way,used as a status symbol, staffie walking around with a brick or some massive stick in its mouth,dont blame the dog,blame the owner..

Reply to dogs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock