Discuss Dual cooker connection unit? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does any one know where I can get a dual cooker connection unit, rated 45 amps, locally. I live in south shields. I have seen them online to order, but does any big stores sell them? Any info welcome. Cheers.

Okay Sheds. I 'll rephrase the word big stores. I mean City Electrical, Yes Electrical, Screwfix, Park Electrical, etc These cannot be classed as sheds., they seem pretty big to me mate, branches every where, big premises. do you not agree? these not stock them?

Business wise it's good mate, how's you? Can't believe you didn't think of Beacon, I get all my gear there, it's not like City where there's monkeys behind the desk, Peter might only be little but he was a bloody good spark before he started the shop so he knows what he's talking about.

Glad business is going good for you, was going to try Beacon tomorrow. Definetly now though. Didn't realise he was a spark behind the counter. I know when I've been in the past he always has something up his sleeve. Seems to know his stuff like. Working for Clancy Docwra, running services into people homes. Enjoy it like, even though some of the houses are a right ball ache. Ha.

Talk to him though because his son Aiden isn't a spark neither is Brian, Kris (my nephew) or the new ginger lad so they're not completely familiar with what you might want. Aiden gave me the wrong breakers 2 days running despite being told what it was I needed, daft bugger. Leave it till mid morning after the early rush has died off.

Shields Sparkies, look out for one another. But saying that this forum is incredible, all the sparks on here are first class and willing to help anyone. Hats off to all of you. Cheers. Got my dual cooker connection unit from Beacon, didn't think they would stock it, but they did. Top notch place, Gets my custom and recommendations.

Once you get a bit known in there you'll start getting some decent discounts too mate, it's a good place to network with other sparks too. I've picked up a few sub jobs from others in there, I've also been in when daft customers have come in with daft requests. Given them a bit of advice and ended up pulling a few jobs

Reply to Dual cooker connection unit? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net