Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Electrical formula sheet in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lint323

hi everyone

im currently doing my 2330 lv 2 and was wondering if anyone has a sheet with all the formulas on it which would be very helpful thankyou

cheers widdler
they will come in handy
i tried to get on 2330 lv3 or the complete 2330 from the start but i havent had much luck as they are all full and with it ending not looking like i will now as i cant find a centre who is not full
i was just hoping to do lv3 and the the nvq i only found out septemberish it was ending and most of colleges had started or were full
so it looks as if i will have to start up first then do just nvq or wait and do the full 2357
but i am sure these will help me a lot
can you recommend relevent books for 2330, nvq, which will still be relevent for the new 2357

Hi, does anybody have any PDF BB associates 2008 for the level 3 2330 trying to find some good refernce material for students.

Thanks in advance

Reply to Electrical formula sheet in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hi in college and watched some YouTube videos and read up on things I think I got the right formula but I'm not sure. Zsc= Zesc(or Zdbsc) +...
Replies
Views
Hey all, As the title suggests I'm taking the final exam in the new year. I have my sheets to go through ready for the exam and over the...
Replies
Views
Currently using paper job sheets. Does anyone use an app or alternative. Looking to give my employees an iPad and send jobs that way. Would it be...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently in the process of building an extension and I need to purchase some led downlights for my kitchen but unsure how many I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im looking for some information for electrical improvers working abroad. Im currently self funding my way through my electrical course as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock