Discuss Electrical modern apprentice course questions: in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

Harry HM

Hello I am currently in year 2 of my electrical apprenticeship I have 2 city & guilds certificates for level 2330 201 (one for basics electro technical knowledge and one for safety in work place)

I still have to gain my city and guilds certificates for 2330 202, 203, 204, 205 and 206! as I only have 6 months left of my second year surely I will not have to take another 5 exams this year? (when will I achieve these grades?)

Also what exams are there in year 3? and what qualifications will I achieve in that 3rd year?

Any response would be a great help for me!

Thanks

year 2 wa a busy year for me so could be right but 2 will be practical so 3 online if i remember, year 3 youl have 301 302 units to complete wich is all about testing one half of the day and practicing your skills on tools and whatever you allowed to do....

did my lvl 2 in 1 year 6 exams not hard at all, but there is alot of info to take in.
after you complete those exams you get 2330 level 2
next year 2330 level 3 5 exams as i remember 301,302,303 2 are practical/thery

- and good to remember this isnt an nvq or apprenticship course.

Last edited:
I dont know what exams you need to get but you do need to start doing jobs yourself and before cries of cheap labour or I am not qualified I will say Bull you need to be focused a good listener and be proffesional in what you do so dont think you are not ready until the day you are time served I was taken to a job by my gaffer at the start of my 3rd year and just about fell at his feet when he said here this is your job but looking back he got it spot on and no I dont live and breathe electrics I just make sure that I am switched on and proffesional when I am at my work other than that I get on with life

Reply to Electrical modern apprentice course questions: in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net