Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss 'Fleet' Van Insurance in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. sythai

sythai Electrician's Arms

Morning All....

Can anyone recommend a decent company for 'fleet' (3 x vehicles) van insurance please?

Ours is up for renewal and looking for comparisons.

Cheers Sy

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    try LV ( Liverpool Victoria).

• Like Like x 1
  3. rolyberkin

rolyberkin Electrician's Arms

Try Performance Direct/Grove & Dean (Romford) They are an insurance agent and deal with LV and other insurers, they were the best priced and customer service is excellent. I would always go with a bigger company, I just had a knock and LV were excellent!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gavin John Hyde

Gavin John Hyde Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Sulis Electrical Services Ltd
    Second @rolyberkin@rolyberkin on that, I went with Performance Direct / Grove & Dean.. They were £200 cheaper than the best quote i could find myself . They went direct to insurers to get my experience of driving a company van with no issues recognised as no claims to bring it down as i had no no claims bonus in my own name.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sythai

sythai Electrician's Arms

Thanks Guys - time to shop around a bit then :)