Discuss **Forum Stickers** in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OK First Order going in tomorrow as I know quite a few of you paid over a month ago. I will over order for those who have not ordered yet through forgetfullness, laziness or simply not got round-to-it......

Stickers Update........First batch will be out to those who have pre-paid this week. I have loads of extras for those who have yet to order. Just use the button at the top of the page and get clicking................remember its "All For Chariteeeee....."

im sure i paid for them a good while ago . im not having a go mate not at all , stickers a sticker but the money could help save some ones life... im sure that sounded as i was having a go ..........no donation i will make if the funds are there as i did with the pens , its a good cause and ill be honest we dont need stcikers just donate ................ dont think im making much sence sorry ........found a bottle of wine lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to **Forum Stickers** in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I have two very specific questions, for the setup below. Setup details: Currently I have a setup with an outlet used for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi Did a call out yesterday afternoon. Isolated a section of the downstairs ring circuit in the new extension that had a L-E fault. Bit...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock