Discuss Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

DPG - Its a binary situation , free clean energy is either avaliable (which I have shown it is) and not being used. (Which again I have shown to be the case.) folks are undoubtably using various forms of it and there are very good reasons why they don't broadcast specifics so much should be obvious.
as I believe broadcasting such personal information exposes my family to danger I wont, and I don't really care what you think about that . I am all to aware of what these horrible bastards get up to - you it seems, are not ,and its my family not yours.
As for the faraday cage I don't think I need further study at least of the fundemental principles, (thanks all the same)
The approach an electrician might take to probe and investigate this very different energy.-- If I have given the impression that I 'know it all, I most certainly don't . however over many years in the electrical industry I find various anomalies - its a hobby of mine to investigate some of them and be guided by some of those who have done so previously.
Officially the electrical longitudinal wave and conversantly its transform to energy doesn't exist. None of its physics, or mathematics are taught (even at the very highest levels) I can count the few researchers and builders I know on one hand .
The Faraday cage is supposed to screen all electrical transmission - It doesn't
the longitudinal wave goes straight through any Faraday cage or box.
Of course the longitudinal wave does exist and explains how Tesla could publicly do experiments in the 1800s that the very best of todays dumbed down technicians can't hope to duplicate.
The longitudinal electrostatic wave about which you certainly know pretty much nothing ( like me) - apart from a few scraps that are available here and there that is. Here is transmission of information demonstrated at 291 000 miles per/sec. through TWO Faraday cages
Transmission of information at 291,000 miles /sec
There are kits developed by Prof Dr Konstantin Meyl made and distributed by his univercity which you can buy to prove the stated facts and experiment (if you wish) bit to rich for my blood at Eur 800 and I've already done some of these experiments to my own satisfaction. (as I wrote previous)
wave kit
The act of radio transmission of the transverse wave is an energy transform . electrical energy is converted to the electro magnetic wave by a resonant antenna system.It equally is the case that the electromagnetic wave is converted back to electrical energy by the same resonant tuning. your Dewalt site radio does exactly this every time you tune it in to a station.
It stands to logical reason that the scalar longitudinal wave has its electrical conversion . In fact it does but its very different to any electricity you will have been used to. -- but be aware there is potentially a very different and essentially free electrical source as undeniably demonstrated by the likes of
Thomas Henry Moray
Some may find it amusing to refer to this hidden and suppressed technology which I enjoy researching and experimenting with as 'deluded' I find it disgusting that this electrical technology and the amazing variations and uses it can produce are hidden and would rather suggest we have all been deluded and society 'en mass' needs to wake up and quickly .
[automerge]1570191119[/automerge]
Hi Dan - Nice to hear from you , The area of free energy is always contraversial hence my interest in it. (and the folks who do it!) you would expect these guys to be secrative but as most have been threatened or damaged in one way or another simply asking on the understanding that you won't name them or connect them to the system usually results in enough information to replicate . - I suggest however Dan it isn't the whole world full of people doing the damage rather the 1% who are driving the Bus and keep a very tight grip on the worlds wealth.
I wonder what kind of life they have planned for my grand-daughter. - and yours

Last edited:
...and there are very good reasons why they don't broadcast specifics so much should be obvious.
Who isn't broadcasting it? - I think the guys at Cern (and all other observatories of varying types) quickly come around to the same laws of physics.

There's no point in pointing out the obvious time and time again. I think we don't see it on the news every day because it'd be as boring as brexit news.

"...such a body at such a place has once again confirmed that the first law of thermodynamics is actually, again or still, an actual confirmed law of physics"

The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. ... In other words, energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Us humans, grabbing our little piece of the universe, are created with energy already knocking around, and when we pass on and become worm food, that energy gets put back into the universe.

I think if somebody had found a way to actually create free energy, they've just found a way to also transport themselves to anywhere in the universe, given the restrictions are largely our lifespan in the grand scheme of things, and the massive amount of energy to keep adjusting the 'time traveling machine' to hit a target that is forever moving away from us (to keep up with the expansion of the universe).

We know so little about the grand scheme of things. But time and time again we hit the same laws of the universe. And that only confirms that we are in fact living, and are in fact borrowing time, and energy. Which are one and the same when it comes to moving around.

(That's my one and only contributing post in this thread - you're welcome to think and say anything you want but I'm turning off alerts for this thread now I've had a bash at it. :D )

I do like these threads, and the minds behind them. Without such people we'd all be minions following the same pointless path maybe. But I can't sign up to something that's been proven time and time again is impossible - at least with the current knowledge and technology.

Last edited:
@Duncan. /if this free energy is so readily available. why is you PC/laptop still plugged into a mains socket?

I've had these debates before over the years, and the same points keep getting made in very similar ways and with a very similar lack of evidence. Nothing has yet convinced mem

Your Faraday Cage 'revelation' is no such thing unfortunately - the Faraday Cage is a valid theory. But not claimed to be 100 percent effective.

I tried to give him a special Rainbow tag "Magical" but it didn't pull off. The CSS broke something else. So I'll give it another go when I have more time. :D

Hi Dan I view things a little differently - I see these things running and also watch how they are diverted . where you see things as 'not proven' (which your supposed to) I rather see the opposite . The fact they dont get out of the bag is temporary. nothing is a certain as change - thats inevitable.
you keep questioning but I'm not sure what . The Trompe is free,clean energy which isn't being utilized . Dont even bother trying to scratch any deeper . Its there . its proven it purifies and oxygenates water . it's been used many times before (for thousands of years in fact) and has been aggesssivly supressed - it isn't being used now ask yourself - why not? -- as pointed out by James Corbett folks have been physologically altered. and education in the field halted
corbett report
were you looking at a free energy machine running alas you still would and could not belive it - I have seen that many times now.
Some folks actually get very aggresive and violent when confronted with what they know should be impossible.
you see here the usual childish arguments but no reasoning .
I present a free - clean energy system that can be used again and again with no moving parts which can power whole towns using a single bore hole - It isn't being used -- simple as that - isn't it?

Reply to Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net