Discuss free labour in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

russbrown

Hi I know works rough out there but I'm offering free labour in the Sheffield area. I'm currently at Sheffield college attending night school doing electrical installation 2330 level 3. I'm looking for experience on site. Just to help out and look over the shoulder but not get in the way. I could work after 5 week nights and most weekends. If anyone knows of anyone wanting free help just get back to me. Thanks all

Hello Russ, I'm in Leeds but I am able to help you out with on site experience etc. Sent you a pm with my number. Its ok if its only Saturdays for you as long as you can get your arse to Leeds.

Number sent again and it was nice talking to you.

Russ clear out your pm in box, its full. Just tried to send you all the info you need for a week on Sunday. Yes we know its the 23rd of December but this place is a 3 phase board change with old and new circuits for a MOT garage and needs to be done when closed. Just remind me to lock out the 5 x car ramps before we switch off lol. Dont want to be wrecking any ones car just before xmas.

I'll provide the tea, coffee and biscuits Russ. See you there and dress up warm as its bloody freezing in that garage.

Hi I know works rough out there but I'm offering free labour in the Sheffield area. I'm currently at Sheffield college attending night school doing electrical installation 2330 level 3. I'm looking for experience on site. Just to help out and look over the shoulder but not get in the way. I could work after 5 week nights and most weekends. If anyone knows of anyone wanting free help just get back to me. Thanks all

To me this is a guy i would employ keen to learn hope you make a little money from using you brain matter and bothering to get off your backside your a credit to todays society not like many and a fair days pay for a fair days work GOOD LUCK

Number sent again and it was nice talking to you.

Russ clear out your pm in box, its full. Just tried to send you all the info you need for a week on Sunday. Yes we know its the 23rd of December but this place is a 3 phase board change with old and new circuits for a MOT garage and needs to be done when closed. Just remind me to lock out the 5 x car ramps before we switch off lol. Dont want to be wrecking any ones car just before xmas.

I'll provide the tea, coffee and biscuits Russ. See you there and dress up warm as its bloody freezing in that garage.

Nice gesture Paul

Cheers for all your nice comments. I like it on here. I just want to learn and Paul's took me up on my offer. Credit to him. Everyone's got to start somewhere and he understands.

Reply to free labour in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net