Discuss Getting back in to it after a long layoff. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Chossy Mills

Hi

Was just wondering what tests i need to do to get back into sparking.
I'm a time served spark with C&G 236 PT1&2,AM1&2,NVQ L3 in Electrical Installations.
I never bothered or need to update to latest reg's i worked with a friend who did all that (I was lazy and used to do 3/4 days and party most of the time after completing my apprenticeship).
For health reasons and kids i have been out the game for about 8 years and am now look to do some work again.
I am only interested in domestic work rewires/kitchens/bathrooms/jobbing ect.. cant be arsed with site work.
So what do i need to get C&G wise 2382,2394/5 ?

Regards

Chossy

2382 is all you need to join a scam to undertake notifiable works under part pee. wait till after january 2015 as there's an amendment out then. oh, and buy a new Bs7671, and OSG.

I'd think carefully about the domestic side mate, where I am it's overflowing with DIs of varying degrees of quality. All proudly badged up by the r£gulatory bodies though.

Reply to Getting back in to it after a long layoff. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I’m an electricians mate, trying to get fully qualified but struggling. I’ve got my L3 diploma (C&G 8202-30) and 18th edition, I have...
Replies
Views
Advice on a London fast course to get C+G 2365 Level 2 - I am on a site in London as an electrical improver but I do need to finish my level 2...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock