Discuss Grade A ld2 system in self contained flats in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi there,

I am the freeholder of my flat. There are 2 other flats. In the building, it’s a converted terrace house.

The council have instructed me to install a grade a ld2 system. I have no idea what this means. Can anyone explain what the requirements are to appease the council?

I’m a teacher and don’t earn much money. I’m very worried about being able to carry out the works.

Many thanks
dude if you dont know dont do it cos your liable if someone dies get a proper fire alarm company in ....DONT TOUCH IT>>>>>>>

Reply to Grade A ld2 system in self contained flats in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good Morning .. I’m after some advice please. I have a contract with a company for Various Electrical Systems. The Company has an Old Style...
Replies
Views
HMO property wants an annual periodic inspection cert for a grade D mains linked smoke alarm system. Far as I'm aware only installation and...
Replies
Views
I need a fire alarm installing in a house that was converted into flats 30 years ago. It comprises 3 units. Ground floor and basement maisonette...
Replies
Views
Our management company comprising five flats, of which I am the Secretary, had an electrician install a fire alarm system last October to satisfy...
Replies
Views
Dear all I require a fully qualified electrician to fit a Grade A, LD2 fire alarm system in a 2 storey communal area. I can send plans and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back