Discuss Guess the size of property in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

I came across this on a recent holiday - a mighty beast.

Chalet CU.jpg

Anyone like to suggest the size of property?

I'd guess a holiday village and that's a in a sub-station somewhere feeding several seperate units?

If that's for one building then you're in something not to disimilar to a skyscraper lol.

I'm gonna say a 20-30 room hotel over three floors.

EDIT: after another look probably 15-20 rooms....... if that board is just for the rooms and corridors.

look at the bottom switch rack...........

is that just 1 x 3phase rcd for all 18 mcb's ?

not the best design in the world lol.

A one up two down, owned by you and just showing your stock off........ and considering you named the pic Chalet i think i nailed this in the bag as an holiday chalet complex maybe one wing.

bugger ...beaten to it twice lol.

Reply to Guess the size of property in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi does anyone know where I can source any larger round grommets ? I will be drilling a hole in 100 × 100 trunking so guess around 75mm hole. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I was wondering what size cable and braker I'd need for an electric shower. Just out of intrest am I close in guessing as follows: The...
Replies
Views
Seeking advice, we have been replacing extractor fans for a local council and was originally told no ‘like for like’ replacement works needs a...
Replies
Views
I need to do an eicr on a property, but the consumer unit is comercial with contractors on a 3 bed house .is this allowed on a domestic property...
Replies
Views
You used to see these all the while when big lamps were needed but I'm struggling now to find any that size and I need to replace 2 of them...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock