Discuss Hager Digital Timer issue in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dru

Does anybody know anyway that you can override the lockout feature on a Hager eg203 digital timer? I can't change the settings due to it being locked. You need a key that fits into the timer but I don't have it and really need to change the settings.

We're on holiday and the aircon is set to go off during the day. I need to override the timer so my nipper can get to sleep during the daytime in a cool room.

Anyhelp would be much appreciated

From the user download ......

Pressing repeatedly A or BIf the state of the output is On :1st pressure: temporary waiver. Off andflash. The next program step willlet you return to the automaticmode.2nd pressure: permanent override. On andare permanent. This overridemust be cancelled manually.3rd pressure: permanent override. Off andare permanent. This overridemust be cancelled manually.4th pressure: return to the automatic mode.

But, you may need a physical key.....

To prevent all undesirable actions, thekeyboard of the time switch may be lockedusing a key EG004.Unlocking is done in the same way

If you do need the key phone the property owner and ask. It may be stashed in a drawer somewhere.

Look here for the full document
Downloads EG203

Yeah I've already read all that. Property maintenance company have the key but aren't around until Sunday. Looks like I'm going to have to just get some screwdrivers and bypass the timer in the morning. Thought I'd try my luck though as you never know, someone might have had a trick up their sleeve.

Cheers for for your help though Andy78 really appreciate it mate

Reply to Hager Digital Timer issue in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net