Discuss Has anyone got gn3 , 17th edition in a pdf format? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Legal ones I hope. The IET website would be a good place to start.

Just in case I'm going to request in advance please nobody post links to copyright infringing material in the open forums.

But just in case you're wondering, what gets posted via the PM system is private from prying eyes.

Don't bother with the cheap ones on Ebay as they are not indexed and are simply scans of the proper docs so no doubt break copyright!

im 19 and its hard enough as it is to get into this trade but im spending almost every penny i have on tools books qualifications etc and i cant walk around with tons of books rather have them on a laptop but i have seen you can get them from iee website but its really costy o.o

its really annoying too like other subjects in my college got given books , high bursarys for that stuff but for my course i got very little :.

i would have it encrypted with a tracker on it dw lmfao + would be in a steel box and would be with me at all times or in the house haha :p

i would have it encrypted with a tracker on it dw lmfao + would be in a steel box and would be with me at all times or in the house haha :p

Encryption and trackers don't prevent theft! And putting it in a steel box will block the tracker!

If people steal 2tonne landrovers off the side of the street and block the trackers by putting them in ISO containers how well do you think a laptop in a steel box will fare?

I'm a bit puzzled by the OP, in this thread he's not wanting to pay and another where he's about to spend loads on a brand new MFT!

I'm a bit puzzled by the OP, in this thread he's not wanting to pay and another where he's about to spend loads on a brand new MFT!

It’s a status symbol. What does it matter if he can’t make use of all the pretty numbers as he can’t relate them to the regulations?

Reply to Has anyone got gn3 , 17th edition in a pdf format? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net