Discuss has anyone tried this?? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

couldn't be arsed to watch it as 8 mins long.

Just a guess are they pushing a high reverse voltage through the cells?

Not sure if it would work, depends why the battery is dead.

It is generally easy to repair, normally just one of the cells is ****ed.
pop open your charged battery.
check the cells one by one, firstly voltage, but if that doesn't point the dead one, use a high current drain device and check for current and voltage drop.

then cut out the dead cells and replace with sub-c size.

simple and can save A LOT of money!

bestofferbuy can get you the cells for cheap (but slow)

Reply to has anyone tried this?? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Last week I became aware of a new standard for the installation of EESS, (PV batteries). It can be downloaded for free from the BSI website. It...
Replies
Views
hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I recently moved out of my rented property, and as expected, my landlord is attempting to withhold a significant portion of my...
Replies
Views
Did anyone attend basildon college around 2005/2007. Trying to track down my nvq. But don't know who it was under. I thought it was eal.
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried Erbauer Holesaws and Drill Bits? I’m just after an assortment of bits as our company pay for your drill bits. They won’t pay for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock