Discuss Having Problems With Our Nursecall System in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

tazz

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Got a call from one of our nursing homes today...The Intercall system has lost abaut 10 bedrooms, and we keep getting random rooms calling when no one is occupying them.........ok building only built 5 years ago...took a download and yes devices missing, checking loft space and came across this little lot....
Loft.jpg

Not much you can say is there, when you open the loft and you're confronted with a total mess that just shouldn't be there!! Par for the course these day's though, no pride taken in ones work!!!

Hi, if you need a hand give me a shout as one of our R&D team designs nurse call systems and still maintains them on a regular basis.

im sure he will be more than happy to assist you with this or even come down in person and take a look.
just give me a PM

We did a cracker nurse call system in hospital over two floors, think called wentworth or something an English company's package. Pulled all cables and thought now for connecting and the boss said we ain't connecting, how **** is that

Hi, if you need a hand give me a shout as one of our R&D team designs nurse call systems and still maintains them on a regular basis.

im sure he will be more than happy to assist you with this or even come down in person and take a look.
just give me a PM

Thanks but we are Intercall aproved agents.
The only way we are dealing with this...is rip out back to fuse splitters, and rewire.

Even though its a mess this don't explain the loss of several rooms and random rooms calling unoccupied what would do that is vermin chewing cables ...

figures. was vermin that installed that pile of crap, though.

Its a networked to wire system, which wires into splitters, then off to devices.....no dault vermon involved, but easiest way Darkwood just rewire it neatly clipped
The loss of 10 bedrooms is a slpitter down, and the ramdom room calls will be damp or wet pull cord.

Haven't done a nurse call for 20yrs i suppose they have advanced on technically since but by the look of it the skills of installation have been lost on this one :O

Reply to Having Problems With Our Nursecall System in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net