Search the forum,

Discuss Heartbreak Ridge in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
With out googling it etc can anyone know, or think they know, who played SWEDE the big blonde guy in the bunkhouse scene?

With out googling it etc can anyone know, or think they know, who played SWEDE the big blonde guy in the bunkhouse scene?

I'm not sure what any of this is about, but from the title and the description is it the sequel to brokeback mountain ?

If nobody comes up with a correct answer, I will issue an update which include a clue to the persons identity at about 19:00 this evening, remember no googling or searching, just powers of deduction.

Asking this shady bunch not to cheat is like asking me not to eat Banana's :eek:mg_smile:

I'm annoyed that I don't know because I am a huge Clint fan one of my favourites being Thunderbolt and lightfoot, an absolute classic.

No no no !
Has to be Every which way but loose or any of the spaghetti westerns

Never got on with the westerns but yeah every way and any way both great films but also grand torino and million dollar baby where quality films lthough,million dollar baby is a very dark film.

Never got on with the westerns but yeah every way and any way both great films but also grand torino and million dollar baby where quality films lthough,million dollar baby is a very dark film.

did they shoot it in infra-red?

"The good, the bad and the ugly" classic film.

prize is a night with katie price. booby prize is a weekend with katie price.

Reply to Heartbreak Ridge in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net